W. Maass (UK) Ltd – Project Management
W. Maass (UK) Ltd have an experienced Sales and Project management team familiar with controlling large complex projects as well as efficiently processing day to day orders. The team understand the need for every order, whether it be small or large, to be personally handled from start to finish with one point of contact, who the Customer can always discuss anything with.
For Project type work that requires supporting documentation to be provided throughout the life of the job, W. Maass (UK) Ltd believes it is equally important to provide this documentation as efficiently as supplying the end product on time. Failure to provide SDR documentation by required dates can jeopardise the whole contract.
W. Maass (UK) Ltd have a list of trusted Suppliers who have proven themselves over time to supply good quality product with necessary supporting documentation on time. This is critical to ensure the end product supplied by W. Maass (UK) Ltd is best quality and on time.
W. Maass (UK) Ltd control all aspects of Project Management from in-house and have all feeder departments close to hand. W Maass (UK) Ltd have their own in-house:
- Sales team to provide constant support and advice.
- Design Department to provide CAD drawings, Calculations & FEA
- Quality Assurance Department to provide Inspection Test Plans, Quality Plans, NDT Procedures, Certification, As-Built Documentation, Data Books etc.
- Machine Shop to provide Production Schedules, Manufacturing Plans etc.
- Despatch and Logistics Department to provide Packing Procedures, Weigh Data Sheets, Safe Handling Procedures, etc.
- Health, Safety and Environment Department to provide reassurance to Customer of safe and proper working practices, environmental awareness, statistics, etc.
- Document Control Department familiar with Portal operation and maintaining a tight and slick process.